1. Within 24 hours of successfully completing your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email containing the contact details of the apartment owner/representative and details of where you must complete your check-in procedure. This will either be at the AB Apartment Barcelona check-in office, or at the apartment itself.
2. You are obliged to contact the apartment owner/representative at least 3 days before you arrive to provide your estimated time of arrival in Barcelona, as well as information on your flight number/time (if applicable).
3. Check-in is from 15:00h onwards. Arrivals after 20:00h will be subject to an extra fee of 30€ and arrivals after midnight (00:00) will be charged an additional 45€, unless another amount is stipulated on the apartment page. There is no late check-in fee for apartments with GI reference numbers. Upon arrival, you must go to the check-in point indicated in your confirmation email, bringing with you:
• A copy of the confirmation email
• A photocopy of your ID, passport or driving licence
• The remainder of the balance in cash, unless another method of payment is stipulated in your confirmation email.
• The damage deposit. Please check your confirmation email for the method of payment that will be required. For more information on the damage deposit, please see our Terms and Conditions.
4.Upon checking-in, you will receive the keys to your apartment. You will also receive directions on how to get to and from the apartment, in the case that you are completing check-in at the AB Apartment Barcelona office.
5. If you arrive before 15:00h or if you wish to explore Barcelona some more after checking-out, you may leave your luggage in our check-in office free of charge. Details of our office address are listed on our Contact page.
If you should find any problems in the apartment upon entry or during your stay, including damaged or missing items, please contact the owner/representative immediately, and he or she will endeavour to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For more information on this subject, please see our Terms and Conditions.